- Login to the Pharos Print Center using your UVM NetID and password.
- Upload the documents you want to print. Supported formats are: PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, text files, and images.
- Use the Print Center to specify black & white or color printing, single or double sided, page range, and the number of copies. The defaults are single copy, double sided, black & white.
- Use the Print Center to verify the cost of your print job and see your (UVM CATcard CAT$cratch) balance.
- Go to one of the 2 release stations on the 1st floor to print your document(s). Locations are Gallery or Inside Cafe.
- Use your CATcard to unlock the release station, find and print your job(s). Print jobs are arranged by NetID.
See our Copying, Printing & Scanning in the Libraries for more information.