- Login to the Pharos Print Center using your UVM NetID and password.
- Upload the documents you want to print. Supported formats are PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, text files, and images. HTML files aren't supported, If you need to print a webpage, first print/save it as a pdf and then upload the pdf to the print center.
- Use the Print Center to specify black & white or color printing, single or double-sided, page range, and the number of copies. The defaults are single copy, double-sided, black & white.
- Use the Print Center to verify the cost of your print job and see your (UVM CATcard CAT$cratch) balance.
- Go to one of the 2 release stations on the 1st floor to print your document(s). The printers are located in the Cyber Cafe.
- Use your CATcard to unlock the release station, find and print your job(s). Print jobs are arranged by NetID.
- You can also print straight from the Pharos Print Center web interface without the use of a release station.
See our Copying, Printing & Scanning in the Libraries for more information.