Music & Other Recordings
CDs with: Raitt, John
- Alan Jay Lerner.
- Almost like being in love (Robert Goulet and Sally Ann Howes) -- How could you believe me when I said I loved you when you know I've been a liar all my life / Burton Lane (Fred Astaire and Jane Powell) -- The heather on the hill (The Hi-Los) -- I could have danced all night (Julie Andrews) -- On the street where you live (Vic Damone) -- I remember it well (Maurice Chevalier and Hermione Gingold) -- Gigi. Gaston's soliloquy (Louis Jourdan) -- A toujours (Gogi Grant) -- How can I wait? (Julie Andrews) -- They call the wind Maria (John Raitt) -- Come to me, bend to me (Andy Williams) -- If ever I would leave you (Robert Goulet) -- How to handle a woman (Richard Burton) -- Here I'll stay / Kurt Weill (Felicia Sanders) -- I've grown accustomed to her face (Nat "King" Cole) -- Oh, come to the ball / Alan Jay Lerner [i.e. Frederick Loewe] (Alan Jay Lerner) -- What did I have that I don't have? / Burton Lane (Barbara Harris) -- Too late now / Burton Lane (Marilyn Maye) -- I'm glad I'm not young anymore (Alfred Drake) -- One more walk around the garden (Jackie and Roy) -- On a clear day / Burton Lane (Barbra Streisand).
- CD 1858
- Carousel : Music Theater of Lincoln Center production / [music by] Richard Rodgers and [lyrics by] Oscar Hammerstein II.
- Prologue : The carousel waltz -- You're a queer one, Julie Jordan ; Mister Snow -- If I loved you -- June is bustin' out all over -- Mister Snow : (reprise) -- Blow high, blow low -- When the children are asleep -- Soliloquy -- A real nice clambake -- What's the use of wond'rin' -- You'll never walk alone -- The highest judge of all -- Finale ultimo : You'll never walk alone.
- CD 703
- Oscar Hammerstein II.
- People will say we're in love (Alfred Drake and Joan Roberts) -- Soliloquy (John Raitt) -- Lover, come back to me (Billie Holiday) -- It might as well be spring (Margaret Whiting) -- It's a grand night for singing (Dick Haymes) -- Who? (Judy Garland) -- If I loved you (Jo Stafford) -- The gentleman is a dope (Lisa Kirk) -- Some enchanted evening (Ezio Pinza) -- I'm gonna wash that man right outa my hair (Mary Martin) -- A kiss to build a dream on (Louis Armstrong and the All-Stars) -- No other love (Perry Como) -- Everybody's got a home but me (Judy Tyler) -- When I grow too old to dream (Teddi King) -- I've told every little star (David Allyn) -- I'm one of God's children (Judy Holliday) -- All in fun (Mabel Mercer) -- Love, look away (Marilyn Horne) -- Hello, young lovers (Barbara Cook) -- The folks who live on the hill (Mel Tormé) -- The sound of music (Julie Andrews).
- CD 1855
- Show boat : 1962 studio cast recording / music by Jerome Kern ; lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II and P.G. Wodehouse.
- Overture (4:57) -- Cotton blossom (3:03) -- Where's the mate for me? (2:03) -- Make believe (3:07) -- Ol' man river (3:34) -- Can't help lovin' dat man (3:52) -- Life upon the wicked stage (2:52) -- You are love (4:35) -- Finale Act I (3:32) -- Opening Act II : sports of gay Chicago (1:47) -- Why do I love you? (2:34) -- Bill (5:11) -- After the ball (3:00) -- Finale Act II (2:19) -- Can't help lovin' that man (3:02) -- Bill (3:57) -- I still suits me (2:32) -- Nobody else but me (3:58).
- CD 2927
- The pajama game : original Broadway cast recording / music and lyricist, ics by Richard Adler and Jerry Ross.
- Overture (4:54) -- The pajama game ; Racing with the clock (3:02) -- A new town is a blue town (2:52) -- I'm not at all in love (3:52) -- I'll never be jealous again (3:14) -- Hey there (3:32) -- Her is (2:51) -- Sleep tite (:28) -- Once-a-year-day! (3:18) -- Small talk (3:51) -- There once was a man (3:10) -- Steam heat (4:28) -- Think of the time I save (2:40) -- Hernando's hideaway (3:47) -- Seven-and-a-half cents (4:32) -- Finale: The pajama game (:52) -- Interview with Jerry Ross (:57) -- The world around us (1:41) -- Interview with Jerry Ross (:13) -- There once was a man (3:07) -- Interview with Jerry Ross (:12) -- Hernando's hideaway (1:46).
- CD 2907