Faculty may request that materials stored at the Library Research Annex (LRA) be transferred to the Bailey/Howe Library for use by their classes. In cases where the number of items required is large or the materials too fragile and bulky to transport, access wil be provided at the LRA by advanced appointment. Before requesting an appointment, please consider the following:
- Are the resources available digitally? Will a digital copy suit your research needs?
- Are you requesting a large number of items? If so we may need additional time to fulfill your request.
To schedule a time for your class to use materials at the LRA, contact the Special Collections Public Services Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com. When making your request, Please note the following:
- Provide at least two dates and times for your visit.
- List the titles and volumes of the items needed.
- Give us at leat one week's notice for large requests.
- Due to safety concerns, only library staff are able to access the LRA stacks.