Films & Other Videos
- Argent de poche Small change /
- Stories of children in a French village as they grow from children to adolescents to adulthood.
- DVD 1517
- Dernier diamant Last diamond /
- Simon Carrerra has just been released from prison and is now on parole. His friend Albert persuades him back to his old ways with the idea of a big-time heist of a celebrated diamond in Antwerp: the "Florentine." The jewel's owner, Marie Neuville, suddenly passes away and her daughter, Julia, is left in charge of the sale. Simon encounters Julia while posing as a friend of Julia's mother. Slowly but surely, the two become closer. He manages to use their relationship to get to the diamond and the heist is a success. However, another member of the heist has a different motive and Simon has to decide if he wants to continue with the crime or help Julia recover the diamond.
- DVD 12309
- Limits of control
- The story of a mysterious loner, a stranger, whose activities remain meticulously outside the law. He is in the process of completing a job, yet he trusts no one, and his objectives are not initially divulged. His journey, paradoxically both intently focused and dreamlike, takes him not only across Spain but also through his own consciousness.
- DVD 7805
- Olivier Olivier
- Only Olivier Duval's older sister doubts whether the young Paris street hustler her parents have embraced as their son is really her brother, who mysteriously disappeared six years before.
- DVD 11124
- Out 1
- Out 1: four separate stories are intercut and eventually intermix involving the members of two theatrical troupes, stolen letters, blackmail, etc. The mysteries of Paris : Jacques Rivette's Out 1 revisited: a feature-length documentary by Robert Fischer and Wilfried Reichart, containing interviews with actors Bulle Ogier, Michael Lonsdale and Hermine Karagheuz, cinematographer Pierre-William Glenn, assistant director Jean-François Stévenin and producer Stéphane Tchalgadjieff, as well as rare archival interviews with actors Jacques Doniol-Valcroze and Michel Delahaye, and director Jacques Rivette.
- DVD 11715