Films & Other Videos
Films with: Stéphane, Nicole
- Amour de Swann Swann in love /
- Set in Paris in the 1890s, Swann falls in love with a young courtesan, and soon finds himself tormented by his unrelenting sexual desire. Based on the novel by Marcel Proust.
- DVD 2948
- Enfants terribles
- Elisabeth is very protective of her teenage brother Paul, who has been injured in a snowball fight at school and has to rest in bed most of the time. The siblings are inseparable, living in the same room, fighting, playing secret games, and rarely leaving the house. Paul's friend, Gerard, often drops by to stay with them. One day Elisabeth brings home Agathe to live with them. She bears a strong resemblance to Dargelos, a schoolboy whom Paul had a crush on and the same boy who injured him. Paul and Agathe become attracted to each other, causing Elizabeth to be very jealous.
- DVD 5660
- Silence de la mer The silence of the sea /
- 1941. An idealistic, naive German officer in Nazi occupied France is assigned to the home of a middle-aged man and his grown niece. Their response to his presence - their only form of resistance - is complete silence.
- DVD 11061