Films & Other Videos
Films with: Speleers, Ed
- The inspiring true love story of Robin and Diana Cavendish, an adventurous couple who refuse to give up in the face of a devastating disease. Their heartwarming celebration of human possibility marks the directorial debut of Andy Serkis.
- DVD 12550
- Downton Abbey.
- 1922. Six months after Matthew's tragic death, his loss is still felt throughout Downton Abbey. Mary struggles to face a new future with her fatherless child, and is encouraged by the family to pick up the pieces. Accepting a new role on the estate, the now-eligible Mary also finds herself the reluctant object of attention from a number of eager suitors. With the twenties in full swing and the tides of change sweeping through Downton, Rose's continued attraction to the bright lights of London spells trouble for the Crawleys, and Edith's budding relationship with Michael Gregson is threatened by events beyond her control. Meanwhile, below stairs, passions run high and young hearts look set to be broken.
- DVD 10050
- Downton Abbey.
- As Season Five begins in 1924, the radio is the latest miracle, a new Labour government heralds changes through the land, and Downton's traditional ways are besieged on all fronts. Robert, Mary, and Branson must navigate these shifting sands together to ensure the future of the estate for generations to come. As Branson finds himself playing a more crucial role at Downton than ever before, he can't help but question his place in the world. Mary is finally coming to accept that she would like to marry again, but will she ever be able to find the same happiness that she had with Matthew? And with no news of her beloved Gregson, Edith suffers under the burden of her terrible secret. Downstairs, all of the servants must consider what effect social changes may have on their working lives. No one, Mr. Carson to Daisy, will be left unaffected. The Crawley family and the servants who work for them remain inseparably intertwined as they rise to meet the new challenges of the day.
- DVD 10760
- "The fifth season of 'Outlander' sees a continuation of Claire and Jamie's fight to protect those they love, as they navigate the trials and tribulations of life in colonial America. The Frasers strive to flourish within a society which is unwittingly marching towards Revolution, and Jamie must now defend the home they have built together at Fraser's Ridge while Claire seeks to put her own skills and medical expertise to use in keeping her family together and safe from harm. Meanwhile, Brianna and Roger MacKenzie struggle to find their respective places in this world and chase away the shadow cast over their lives by Stephen Bonnet as they raise their son in this brave new world. For the Frasers and their family, 'home' is more than simply a site on which they live, it is the place in which they are laying the foundations for the rest of their lives..."--
- DVD 13420
- Season Four continues the story of Claire and Jamie Fraser as they try to make a home for themselves in colonial America. The Frasers in North Carolina are at another turning point in history, the edge of the American Revolution. Along the way, the Frasers cross paths with notorious pirate Stephen Bonnet in a fateful meeting that will haunt the family. Meanwhile, Brianna and Roger grow closer in the twentieth century but make a shocking discovery that has them following in Claire's footsteps.
- DVD 13153