Films & Other Videos
Films with: Serrano, Julieta
- Entre tinieblas Dark habits /
- A nightclub singer hides out in a convent after her lover dies of an overdose. The nuns, who welcome her with open arms, have problems of their own.
- DVD 2879
- An ex-bullfighter who is obsessed with killing confesses to a string of murders he didn't commit. The attractive lawyer he hires winds up falling for him and reveals some dark secrets of her own. After the two begin a romantic relationship a police inspector begins to fathom who the real killer, or killers, may be.
- DVD 9799
- Mujeres al borde de un ataque de "nervios"
- While attempting to contact her ex-lover Iván, actress Pepa Marcos is enmeshed in a series of unexpected meetings with and revelations involving Iván, his mentally unbalanced ex-wife Lucía, his and Lucía's son Carlos, Carlos's fiancée Marisa, Lucía's lawyer Paulina Morales, and Candela, Pepa's model friend who has unwittingly become involved with Shiite terrorists.
- DVD 13007
- Mujeres al borde de un ataque de "nervios" Women on the verge of a nervous breakdown/
- Comedy film about a woman who has been jilted by the love of her life, her friend who discovers her lover is a a Shiite terrorist, and her ex-lover's crazed wife.
- DVD 1435
- Pain and glory = Dolor y gloria /
- It tells of a series of reencounters experienced by Salvador Mallo, a film director in his physical decline. Some of them in the flesh, others remembered: his childhood in the '60s, when he emigrated with his parents to a village in Valencia in search of prosperity, the first desire, his first adult love in the Madrid of the '80s, the pain of the breakup of that love while it was still alive and intense.
- DVD 13310