Films & Other Videos
Films with: Parker, Nathaniel
- When successful London barrister William Travers suffers a nervous breakdown, he moves his family and practice to rural Suffolk. Called upon to defend an old friend, he is caught up in a conspiracy that stretches far beyond the courtroom. James Purefoy stars in a taut, engrossing thriller from the creator of Foyle's War.
- DVD 10430
- Into thin air death on Everest /
- Re-creates the true-life struggle for survival on top of the world's highest mountain on May 10, 1996.
- DVD 12810
- The unspoken, complex heroine of Hamlet shares her own story through modern language in contemporary Denmark. As a rebellious and motherless child, Ophelia is taken into Elsinore Castle by Queen Gertrude as one of her most trusted ladies-in-waiting. Soon enough, Ophelia captures the affections of the young Prince Hamlet. A passionate romance kindles between the two in secret as the kingdom is on the brink of war amidst its own political intrigue and betrayal. When Hamlet's father is murdered and the prince's wits begin to unravel into an insatiable quest for vengeance, Ophelia sharply navigates the rules of power in Denmark all while struggling to choose between her true love and her own life.
- DVD 13284
- Vanity fair
- A made for television mini-series of Thackeray's story of an amoral beauty determined to scheme and seduce her way into Britain's upper classes.
- DVD 2138
- War requiem
- The horrors of war and the pacifist sentiments expressed in Benjamin Britten's War requiem and the poems of Wilfred Owen are evoked in scenes and vignettes illustrating death and suffering in World War I.
- DVD 7484