Films & Other Videos
Films with: Mangold, James
- 3:10 to Yuma
- Arizona in the late 1800s. Infamous outlaw Ben Wade and his vicious gang of thieves and murderers have plagued the Southern Railroad. When Wade is captured, Civil War veteran Dan Evans, struggling to survive on his drought-plagued ranch, volunteers to deliver him alive to the train that will take the killer to trial. On the trail, Evans and Wade, each from very different worlds, begin to earn each other's respect. But with Wade's outfit on their trail, and dangers at every turn, the mission soon becomes a violent, impossible journey toward each man's destiny.
- DVD 5295
- Girl, interrupted
- The fascinating true story of a young woman's life-altering stay at a famous psychiatric hospital in the late 1960's.
- DVD 225
- In the near future, a weary Logan cares for an ailing Professor X in a hide out on the Mexican border. But Logan's attempts to hide from the world and his legacy are up-ended when a young mutant arrives, being pursued by dark forces.
- DVD 12276
- Walk the line
- Traces Johnny Cash's life from his childhood to the middle of his musical career, with special attention to his relationship with singer June Carter.
- DVD 4217
- Summoned to Japan by an old acquaintance, Wolverine becomes embroiled in a conflict that forces him to confront his own demons.
- DVD 11256