Films & Other Videos
Films with: Losey, Joseph
- A lonely Oxford don is frustrated in his attempt to secure the affection of an amoral female student.
- DVD 7794
- American film theatre.
- Collection of four film adaptations from a series of contemporary 20th century plays produced as the brainchild of producer Elly Landau, 1974 and 1975.
- DVD 2851
- Don Giovanni dramma giocoso /
- The story centers around a young nobleman who is obsessed with amorous conquest. It follows his romantic exploits and continued encounters with Donna Anna, the woman who plots to destroy him.
- DVD 984
- Mr. Klein
- Set in Nazi-occupied France, 'Mr. Klein' is the riveting story of one man's search for another who shares his name, and who has stolen his identity.
- DVD 3010
- "A pampered playboy acquires an elegant townhouse complete with a dedicated man servant. But when the young man's fiancè becomes suspicious of the servant's intentions, he and his 'sister' thrust the household into a sinister game where seduction is corruption and power becomes the most shocking desire of all."--Container.
- DVD 7765
- Truite The trout /
- "Frederique is a free-spirited and impish woman who has made an art of using her sexuality to get precisely what she wants from men. On a whim, Frederique leaves her disinterested husband and the family trout farm to travel to Japan with a wealthy businessman. Her enchantment soon gives way to reflection, navigation of the swiftly-changing sexual freedoms and responsibilities of a new era, and the quest for satori, the "world of ecstasy" experienced by her friend. But has Frederique grown up too fast, or not fast enough?"--Container.
- DVD 4507