Films & Other Videos
Films with: López, Sergi
- Dirty pretty things
- Nigerian exile Okwe and Turkish chambermaid Senay toil at a west London hotel that is full of illegal activity. Late one night Okwe makes a shocking discovery, which creates an impossible dilemma and tests the limits of all they know.
- DVD 2986
- Harry, un ami qui vous veut de bien With a friend like Harry /
- Michel, who wrote poetry, and Harry, a rich spoiled brat, were school chums. Now twenty years later, Michel, who is married with three young girls, meets up with Harry on the way to Michel's summer home. Harry "forces" his way into their lives and nothing will be the same again. Trying to make Michel's life "easier", Harry embarks on a path that will become self-destructive.
- DVD 1393
- Laberinto del fauno Pan's labyrinth /
- Set in 1944 Spain, against the backdrop of the anti-Franco guerrilla warfare. When young Ofelia and her mother go to live with her new stepfather on a rural military outpost, she finds herself in a world of unimaginable cruelty. Soon Ofelia finds the creatures of her imagination in which she used to escape have become a reality and she must battle them to save both her mother and herself. In the terrifying battle that ensues, Ofelia soon learns that innocence has a power that evil cannot imagine.
- DVD 704
- "Paco is a Spanish shoe salesman - husky, handsome, and irresistible to women. Nino is a Russian drifter - slight, sensitive, and unlucky in love. When the two men's paths collide on a French roadway, it causes a chain of hilarious events that strips Paco of his car and his job and send Nino into the hospital. With no money and no direction, the odd couple hitchhikes across the countryside. But after several misadventures, including a madcap escapade involving a chainsaw, a wheelbarrow, and one very angry farmer, the two outsiders begin to forge a lasting friendship" -- Container.
- DVD 6302