Films & Other Videos
Films with: Livi, Jean-Louis
- Accompagnatrice The accompanist /
- An awkward young pianist sacrifices her own chance at happiness by living in the dark shadow cast by a collaborator and his unfaithful wife in Nazi-occupied Paris.
- DVD 12410
- Cœur en hiver A heart in winter /
- Camille, a concert violinist, becomes intrigued by her lover's business partner, Stephane. She interprets his distance as a sign of intellectual seduction. The love triangle that develops reveals the complexity and imperfection of the three characters.
- DVD 5636
- Night shift
- In this moody Police drama set in Paris, Virginie, Erik, and Aristide work as police officers in a local brigade, trying to hold their personal and emotional lives together while dealing with daily occurrences of violence in homes and on the streets. One night, they are assigned an unusual mission and must drive a migrant back to the border for unspecified reasons. On their way to the airport, Virginie discovers the prisoner will be sentenced to death if he goes back to his country. Faced with an unbearable dilemma, she starts to question their mission. They have the night to decide one man's fate.
- DVD 13469
- Sur mes lèvres read my lips /
- Carla works in a real estate office and has a hearing problem. Carla makes the acquaintance of Paul, a small-time criminal who has just been released from prison on parole. Before long, it becomes obvious that Paul is having an influence on Carla's normally stable nature. Carla and Paul's actions go from malicious to seriously criminal when Paul hatches a scheme to rob a nightclub owner to whom he owes money -- a scheme that involves Carla's keen skill as a lip reader.
- DVD 1764