Films & Other Videos
Films with: Lindblom, Gunnel
- Jungfrukällan The virgin spring /
- A peasant girl is raped and murdered in 14th century Sweden. When her killers seek shelter in her father's house, he kills them to avenge her death. Soon a spring appears from where the girl was killed and her father sees this as a sign from above.
- DVD 4299
- Scener ur ett äktenskap Scenes from a marriage /
- Marianne and Johan always seemed to be the perfect couple. But when Johan suddenly leaves Marianne for another woman, they are forced to confront the disintegration of their marriage. Chronicles ten years of turmoil and love that bind the couple despite their divorce and subsequent marriages. Portrays the brutal pain and uplifting peace that accompany a lifetime of loving.
- DVD 3397
- Seventh seal
- In medieval Sweden a knight returns from war only to find a ravaged homeland. He meets up with a group of travelling players and eventually confronts the embodiment of death with whom he engages in a game of chess for his life. The knight and Death play as the cultural turmoil envelopes the people around them as they try, in different ways, to deal with the upheaval the plague has caused.
- DVD 674
- Tystnaden The silence /
- "Traveling home by train through a country seemingly on the brink of war, two sisters--the sickly, intellectual Ester and the sensual, pragmatic Anna--along with Anna's young son, Johan, are forced to disembark in an unknown city in order for Ester to rest. Attempting to cope with their alien surroundings, the sisters resort to their personal vices while vying for Johan's affection, and in so doing sabotage what little remains of their ambiguous relationship."--Container.
- DVD 3639