Films & Other Videos
Films with: Lévy, Raoul
- 2 ou 3 choses que je sais d'elle 2 or 3 things I know about her /
- Money, sex, fashion, the city, love, language, war. In a word, everything. The film takes as its ostensible subject the daily life of Juliette Janson, a housewife from the Paris suburbs who prostitutes herself for extra money. Features include interviews, essays, and more. Juliette, a bourgeois housewife, is a loving wife and mother whose domestic moments alternate with her days and nights as a call girl.
- DVD 6718
- Et Dieu-- créa la femme And God created woman /
- Juliette is an 18 year-old orphan whose unbridled appetite for pleasure shakes up all of St. Tropez. Her sweet but naïve husband Michel endures beatings, insults and mambo in his attempts to tame her wild ways.
- DVD 650
- Beautiful, troubled Dominique Marceau came to bohemian Paris to escape the suffocation of provincial life, only to wind up in a courtroom, accused of a terrible crime: the murder of her lover. As the trial commences and the lawyers begin tangling over Dominique's fate, Henri-Georges Clouzot's Oscar-nominate film delves into her past, reconstructing her struggle to find a foothold in the city.
- DVD 13012