Films & Other Videos
Films with: Levin, Lloyd
- Boogie nights
- A film that throws the covers back on California's adult entertainment industry in the swinging seventies through the story of rising porn star Dirk Diggler. It's a touching and often humorous portrait of a most unusual family of filmmakers, brought to dazzling life by an all-star cast and sizzling seventies soundtrack.
- DVD 1983
- Green zone
- During the U.S.-led occupation of Baghdad in 2003, Chief Warrant Officer Roy Miller and his team of Army inspectors were dispatched to find weapons of mass destruction believed to be stockpiled in the Iraqi desert. Rocketing from one booby-trapped and treacherous site to the next, the men search for deadly chemical agents but stumble instead upon an elaborate cover-up that inverts the purpose of their mission.
- DVD 7763
- In the 1940s, the Third Reich has joined forces with the evil Grigori Rasputin, who has used his occult powers to summon up a demon from the depths of Hell. However, the demonic creature is captured by American forces, and put in the care of Professor Broom. Under Broom's care, Hellboy develops the desire to do good. Sixty years later he takes action as part of an elite secret defense team alongside Liz Sherman, and Abe Sapian, an aquatic humanoid with the power of telepathy. Hellboy finds himself facing the powerful Rasputin determined to bring the demon back to the forces of darkness.
- DVD 3089
- Mystery men
- A group of would-be superheroes with questionable abilities find themselves looking for a way to make headlines and achieve success and fame. When the city's favorite hero, Captain Amazing, is kidnapped by his arch enemy, the evil Casanova Frankenstein, the second-rate heroes seize the opportunity and band together for a rescue mission.
- DVD 11470
- United 93
- Fact-based story about the 40 passengers and crew aboard San Francisco bound flight United 93, who sat down as strangers and found the courage to stand up as one. This hijacked flight was the fourth terrorist attack plane on September 11, 2001. As a result of a delay on takeoff, the passengers on the flight, are behind the carefully scheduled planned attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. Once hijacked, the passengers and crew are able to discern that this is no mere hijacking. While the real events that caused the ultimate crash of the plane can never be known, the events depicted would appear to be as might be expected. The scariest part of the film is the unpreparedness of the FAA and the military in dealing with the situation.
- DVD 4516
- Watchmen the complete story /
- In the United States, costumed superheroes are part of the fabric of everyday society. But when one of his former colleagues is murdered, the washed-up, but no less determined, masked vigilante Rorschach sets out to uncover the plot to kill and discredit all past and present superheroes. As he reconnects with his former crime-fighting legion, a ragtag group of retired superheroes, only one of whom has true powers, Rorschach glimpses a wide-ranging and disturbing conspiracy with links to their shared past and catastrophic consequences for the future.
- DVD 8934