Films & Other Videos
Films with: Landis, John
- American werewolf in London
- It's a rainy night on the Welsh moors. Two American students on a walking tour of Europe trudge on to the next town, when suddenly the air is pierced by an unearthly howl ... Three weeks later, one is dead and the other is in the hospital.
- DVD 3756
- Blues brothers
- After Jake Blues is release from prison, he and brother Elwood go to visit the old home where they were raised by nuns. They learn the church is no longer supporting the institution and will sell the place to the education authority. The only way to keep the place open is if the $5000 tax on the property is paid within the next 11 days. The brothers want to help and decide to put their blues band back together and raise the the money by staging a big show. As they set off on their "mission from god" they seem to make more enemies than friends along the way.
- DVD 377
- Burke & Hare
- Set in the 1820's. William Burke and William Hare luck into some easy money when they discover they can sell a fresh cadaver to Dr. Knox at Edinburgh Medical College for dissection. However, the next cadaver is not quite so easy to obtain, and when word gets out of how profitable the trade is, the duo find themselves blackmailed and in dire need of more bodies. Based on a true story.
- DVD 12509
- Coming to America
- Comedy about a wealthy, pampered African prince who comes to America in search of a bride. Accompanied by his closest companion, the prince quickly finds a new job, new friends and lots of trouble.
- DVD 4131
- National Lampoon's animal house
- The members of Delta Tau Chi fraternity offend the straight-arrow and up-tight people on campus in a comedy film which irreverently mocks college traditions.
- DVD 966