Films & Other Videos
Films with: Lahti, Christine
- Beautiful day in the neighborhood
- Tom Hanks portrays Mister Rogers in a timely story of kindness triumphing over cynicism, based on the true story of a real-life friendship between Fred Rogers and journalist Tom Junod. After a jaded magazine writer is assigned a profile of Fred Rogers, he overcomes his skepticism, learning about kindness, love, and forgiveness from America's most beloved neighbor.
- DVD 13312
- Successful surgeon Jack McKee who is businesslike and aloof with his patients finds his whole life changing when he is found to have throat cancer.
- DVD 5582
- Executioner's song
- Based on the true story of Gary Gilmore and the tragic chain of events which led him to commit two cruel and senseless murders. These crimes would eventually cause him to become the first person in over ten years to be executed in the electric chair. This "director's cut" combines elements from the 97-minute European theatrical release with the original 157-minute U.S. TV miniseries.
- DVD 11037
- Running on empty
- When antiwar activists Arthur and Annie Pope blew up a napalm lab in 1971, they accidentally blinded a janitor working late. Since then, the Popes and their children have stayed together by staying a step ahead of the law, running from state to state, job to job, assumed identity to assumed identity. But now elder son Danny is 17. He's ready to stop running from a past he had nothing to do with, ready to start making his own future.
- DVD 631
- Whose life is it anyway?
- Ken Harrison is involved in a car accident, and is paralyzed from his neck down. All he can do is talk, and he wants to die. In the hospital he makes friends with the staff, and they support him when he goes to trial to be allowed to die.
- DVD 4728