Films & Other Videos
Films with: Ladd, Alan
- Blue Dahlia
- A World War II veteran is accused of killing his unfaithful wife and races against time to find the real murderer with the help of a sympathetic stranger.
- DVD 12528
- William Wallace is a bold Scotsman who used the steel of his blade and the fire of his intellect to rally his countrymen to liberation.
- DVD 1753
- Glass key
- During a campaign for reelection, the crooked politician Paul Madvig decides to clean up his past, refusing the support of the gangster Nick Varna and associates with the respectable reformist politician Ralph Henry. When Ralph's son, Taylor Henry, a gambler and the lover of Paul's sister Opal, is murdered, Paul's right arm, Ed Beaumont, finds his body on the street. Nick uses the financial situation of The Observer to force the publisher Clyde Matthews to use the newspaper to raise the suspicion that Paul Madvig might have killed Taylor.
- DVD 12531
- Gone baby gone
- Amanda McCready is a 4-year-old who has disappeared from her Boston home. The police make little headway in solving the case, so the girl's aunt hires Patrick Kenzie and Angie Gennaro, private detectives. They freely admit that they have little experience with this type of case, but the family wants them for two reasons: they're not cops and they know the tough neighborhood in which they all live. As the case progresses, Patrick and Angie must face area drug dealers, gangs and pedophiles. When they finally solve the case, they are faced with a moral dilemma that tears them apart.
- DVD 5485
- A drifter and retired gunfighter assists a homestead family terrorized by an aging cattleman and his hired gun.
- DVD 228
- This gun for hire
- A hired-gun seeks revenge from a client that betrayed him.
- DVD 8177