Films & Other Videos
Films with: Krausz, Danny
- Comedian Harmonists die Erfolgsstory einer deutschen Legende /
- Based on a true story, The Harmonists portrays the rise and fall of a successful vocal group in Germany that was disbanded in 1934 as part of the mounting persecution of Jews. The Comedian Harmonists did comic and romantic songs in intricate harmony, and were extremely popular, but as the Nazis became more powerful, the group were forbidden to sing songs by Jewish composers--and finally, because three of their members were Jewish, they were banned from performing in public.
- DVD 13502
- Im toten Winkel Hitlers Sekretärin = Blind spot : Hitler's secretary /
- The astonishing true story of Hitler's private secretary coming to terms with working for unspeakable evil after remaining silent for nearly 60 years. Traudl Junge was Adolf Hitler's secretary from 1942 until the end of the war. He dictated his last will and testament to her. She refused to speak publicly about her memories, keeping silent about her life, her trials and tribulations, until now, the end of her life.
- DVD 2672
- Nordwand North face /
- An adventure drama, based on a true story, about a competition to climb the most dangerous rock face in the Alps, the north face of the Eiger. Set in 1936, Nazi propaganda urges German alpinists to conquer the mountain, and two reluctant young climbers, Toni and Andi, attempt a daring ascent, closely followed by two Austrian climbers. All goes well at first, but then the climbers lose their advantage over the mountain and the race against time and forces of nature begins.
- DVD 7541