Films & Other Videos
Films with: Kraly, Hans
- Anna Boleyn a historical drama in six acts /
- Tragic drama of the second wife of England's Henry VIII, made in Berlin by Lubitsch before he moved to Hollywood to make comedies.
- DVD 6771
- Doll four amusing acts from a toy box /
- The doll: when an effete young man must marry to inherit a fortune, he purchases a lifelike doll to wed. Ernst Lubitsch in Berlin: documents the life of the filmmaker from his birth in 1892 to his departure for Hollywood in 1923. Includes interviews and footage from his films.
- DVD 6844
- Oyster princess a grotesque comedy in 4 acts /
- The Oyster Princess (original German title: Die Austernprinzessin): a comedy in which a pampered American oyster tycoon plans to find a prince to marry his much-indulged daughter, but things don't go his way. I don't wanna be a man (Original german title: Ich möchte kein Mann sein): while her father is away, a teenage tomboy impersonates a man in this gender-bending absurdist comedy.
- DVD 6841
- Sumurun an oriental play in six acts /
- In this blending of melodrama and comedy, the story of a rebellious harem member who rejects the sheikh and falls in love with a merchant is interwoven with several other related stories.
- DVD 6843
- Wildcat a grotesque in four acts /
- The commander of a remote fort (and his lovely daughter) eagerly awaits a new lieutenant. En route, he is captured by outlaws who roam the snow-covered mountains and the daughter of their leader quickly falls for the young officer, setting in motion an outrageous farce.
- DVD 6842