Films & Other Videos
Films with: Köhler, Juliane
- Aimée & Jaguar
- Its the Battle of Berlin, during World War 2, two women find each other. One is single, Aimée, the other, Jaguar, is unhappily married with 4 children. In war torn Germany it was not safe to be Jewish, it was just as unsafe to be a lesbian. When Jaguar's husband, who is a German soldier, finds out about the relationship of his wife to Aimée, nothing but trouble becomes the result.
- DVD 2001
- Takes you into Hitler's bunker, in 1945, during the brutal and harrowing last days of the Third Reich. Seen through the eyes of Hitler's infamous secretary Traudl Junge, optimism crumbles into grim realization and terror as it becomes clear that Germany's defeat is inevitable. As the Russian army circles the city, the dimly lit halls of the underground refuge become an execution chamber for the Fuhrer and his closest advisors.
- DVD 3823
- Nirgendwo in Afrika Nowhere in Africa /
- Critically acclaimed, this is the award winning true tale of a Jewish family who flee the Nazi regime in 1938 and learns to cope with their new life, and each other, on a remote farm in Kenya.
- DVD 2486
- Two lives
- "Europe 1990. The Berlin Wall has just crumbled: Katrine, raised in East Germany but having lived in Norway for the last 20 years, is a 'war child' - the result of a romance between a Norwegian woman and a German occupation soldier during World War II. She enjoys a happy family life with her mother, her husband, daughter and granddaughter. But when a lawyer asks her and her mother to testify in a trial against the Norwegian state on behalf of the war children, she resists. Gradually, a web of concealments and secrecy is unveiled until Katrine is faced with losing everything she's built for herself, and her loved ones are forced to take a stand on what matters more: the life they have lived together or the lie that it's based on." --
- DVD 12138