Films & Other Videos
Films with: Koepp, David
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
- Indy tries to outrace a brilliant and beautiful agent for the mystical, all-powerful Crystal Skull of Akator. Teaming up with a rebellious young biker and his spirited love Marion, Indy takes you on a breathtaking, action-packed adventure.
- DVD 5615
- Jurassic Park trilogy
- Jurassic Park: Scientists develop a means of bringing dinosaurs to life using DNA taken from dino' blood, which has been preserved inside insects encased in amber. Lost world: Four years after the failure of Jurassic Park on Isla Nublar, it is revealed that there was another island ("Site B") on which dinosaurs were bred before being transported to Isla Nublar. Jurassic Park III: Eight years after the InGen incident, Dr. Grant is happy with his life far from any dinosaurs other than the fossilized ones. Unfortunately, he is extremely short in research money, and therefore accepts the offer from a wealthy businessman.
- DVD 2180
- As a "voice stream interpreter," Angela listens to thousands of anonymous audio streams from smart speaker owners, the perfect job for an agoraphobe like herself. While listening to a stream, she overhears a murder taking place and must leave the comfort of her home.
- DVD 13497
- Thought safely entombed deep beneath the desert, an ancient princess whose destiny was unjustly taken from her is awakened in our current day. Her malevolence has grown over millennia and with it come terrors that defy human comprehension.
- DVD 12568
- War of the worlds
- Ray Ferrier is a working class man living in New Jersey. He has become estranged from his family and his life isn't in order. His small town life is shaken violently by the arrival of destructive intruders: Aliens which have come up from the ground, en masse, to destroy Earth and all the humans living on it. As the aliens plow through the country in a wave of mass destruction and violence, Ray must put aside thoughts of himself and come to the defense of his children. As the world fends for itself, it's inhabitants must save humanity from a far greater force that threatens to destroy it.
- DVD 4505