Films & Other Videos
Films with: Kennedy, Edgar
- Chaplin, the collection comedy classics from the world's favorite tramp.
- Films by the master filmmaker and comic genius, Charlie Chaplin. Knockout: Charlie as a small town yokel takes on a boxing champ to impress his girl. Between showers: Two men compete to help a buxom lady over a large puddle and have a spirited dispute over an umbrella. Day's pleasure: Charlie sets out to have a good time with his wife and kids but he encounters only mishaps in their Model-T Ford and on a sea-sickening boat ride.
- DVD 1117
- Duck soup
- As Prime Minister Firefly of Freedonia, Groucho soon reduces the kingdom to shambles. Harpo and Chico are secret agents disguised as peanut vendors and Zeppo is Firefly's secretary.
- DVD 1150
- In old California
- A handsome, two-fisted pharmacist moves from Boston to Sacramento during the gold rush. Although he endears himself to the community by acting as a doctor, he tangles with the towns unscupulous political bosses. He becomes engaged to a wealthy woman from San Francisco, but discovers in the end that he loves the local dance hall singer.
- DVD 797
- Lost films of Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy the complete collection.
- Big business: Classic tale of door-to-door Christmas tree salesmen. Do detectives think? Hilarious happenings with dumb dicks on the loose. Call of the cuckoo: Hoping to escape "cuckoo" neighbors, Papa Gimpelwart buys a new house, but the old neighbors show up at the housewarming. Finishing touch: Laurel and Hardy build a house which collapses under the weight of a bird. On the front page: Early comedy shows developing character of "Stan." Hustling for health: Extremely rare Hal Roach comedy shows Stan's earliest work.
- DVD 1187
- Myrna Loy and William Powell collection.
- A bohemian painter butts heads with his girlfriend's sister, before they admit their feelings for each other.
- DVD 5940
- Toll gate His bitter pill /
- Black Deering (Hart) and his gang are ambushed during a daring train holdup. He learns his betrayer was one of his own men, Jordan, whose blood money has bought him a parlor of gambling and prostitution. Escaping into the wilderness, Deering finds shelter in the home of an abandoned woman and her son. There, he finds the possibility of redemption, but his happiness is short-lived when two posses converge upon the cabin.
- DVD 519