Films & Other Videos
Films with: Isherwood, Christopher
- An egocentric American girl dreams of becoming a star while working in a third-rate Berlin cabaret.
- DVD 124
- Loved one
- A bemused would-be poet gets entangled with an unctuous cemetery entrepreneur, a mom-obsessed mortician and other bizarre characters.
- DVD 5739
- Question of class English lliterary life, 1918-1945 /
- "Question of Class traces the intellectual, social and political journey of the 'Brideshead Revisited' generation of the 1920's and the more politically engaged generation of the 1930's, from Eton, Oxford and Cambridge to Mayfair, Chelsea, Bloomsbury and abroad, and explores the influence their common origins and education had on their lives and work."--From producer's website
- DVD 11209
- Single man
- After the death of his longtime partner, a British college professor in Los Angeles struggles to find meaning in his life. As he dwells in the past, he begins to contemplate suicide. A series of events and encounters will lead him to question if there really is a meaning to his life after all.
- DVD 7589