Films & Other Videos
Films with: Iler, Robert
- Tony Soprano is your average, middle-aged businessman. Tony's got a dutiful wife, a not-so-dutiful daughter, a son named Anthony Jr. a mother he's trying to coax into a retirement home, a hot-headed uncle, a not-too-secret mistress and a shrink to tell all his secrets, except the one she already knows: Tony's a mob boss.
- DVD 1322
- DVD 1323
- It's tough times in Jersey for Tony Soprano. The sluggish economy hasn't been good for the family business. His wife, Carmela, is angling for more financial security. Some long-time lieutenants aren't happy with Tony's recent decisions. A rival boss wants a bigger piece of the suburban pie. A Soprano is actually heading to trial for the first time in decades. At least one child has lost interest in higher education.
- DVD 2616
- Tony's separation isn't working out, his paroled cousin is giving off bad vibes, his business rival is looking for payback, and his therapist isn't buying into the 'other Tony.' It's enough to send any mob boss over the edge.
- DVD 3847
- Tony Soprano is a middle-aged, Italian-American businessman in New Jersey with a wife, a daughter, a son, and an elderly mother. He's got a psychiatrist to tell all his secrets to, except the one she already knows. He's also a mob boss facing several crises. Rival boss Johnny Sack is in prison and the always tense relations between the New Jersey and New York families are strained through the unpredictable behavior of Sack's surrogates.
- DVD 4793
- Tony faces a myriad of immediate, stress-inducing crises at home, at work and from the law. Tony's wife Carmela plans for a future she's not sure will arrive, and son AJ and daughter Meadow find that adulthood holds its own surprises.
- DVD 5162