Films & Other Videos
Films with: Idziak, Slawomir
- Bez końca No end /
- Antek was one of the few lawyers willing to take on political cases in a period of enforced martial law. Upon his unexpected death, Antek's wife Ulla struggles to cope with her grief. She eventually takes on the task of finding another attorney to take over one of her husband's cases to defend a man jailed for leading a labor strike. After connecting a colleague from Antek's past with the prisoner's wife, a series of mysterious signals make Ulla believe that Antek's ghost is warning her about the man chosen to replace him.
- DVD 3194
- Black Hawk down
- With exacting detail, the film re-creates the American siege of the Somalian city of Mogadishu in October 1993, when a 45-minute mission turned into a 16-hour ordeal of bloody urban warfare. Helicopter-borne U.S. Rangers were assigned to capture key lieutenants of Somali warlord Muhammad Farrah Aidid, but when two Black Hawk choppers were felled by rocket-propelled grenades, the U.S. soldiers were forced to fend for themselves in the battle-torn streets of Mogadishu, attacked from all sides by armed Aidid supporters.
- DVD 1825
- Blizna The scar /
- An ambitious small town Polish communist official prepares to receive a delegation from Warsaw. At stake is a large fertilizer factory contract that would mean hundreds of jobs for a dirt poor rural province. But winning the contract creates more problems than it solves as politicians, environmentalists, and displaced citizens alike inadvertently plumb the gap between socialism and the anarchy of human nature. The builder turned reluctant factory director's "quiet conscience" becomes the moral center of a sprawling, Altmanesque tapestry of greed, conspiracy and grudge holding.
- DVD 3195
- King Arthur
- A reluctant leader, Arthur wishes only to leave Britain and return to the peace and stability of Rome. Before he can, one final mission leads him and his Knights of the Round Table - Lancelot, Galahad, Bors, Tristan, and Gawain - to the conclusion that when Rome is gone, Britain will need a leader to fill the void. Britain needs a king - someone not only to defend against the current threat of invading Saxons, but to lead the isle into the new age. Under the guidance of Merlin, and the beautiful Guinevere by his side, Arthur will have to find the strength to change the course of history.
- DVD 3265
- Short film about killing Krótki film ó zabijaniu /
- A psychological vivisection of the brutal and senseless murder of a taxi-driver by a young drifter, with no explanation offered and no extenuating circumstances given. A searing, powerful moral indictment of capital punishment.
- DVD 3030