Films & Other Videos
Films with: Gorris, Marleen
- Antonia's line
- A remarkable portrait of a family and a community, of mothers and daughters, and of one indomitable woman. Earthy, sexy, romantic, filled with laughter and warmth, it's a joyous celebration of simple pleasures and enduring passions.
- DVD 45
- Luzhin defence
- An eccentric chess master, whose unstable childhood rendered him incapable of relating well with others, finds that chess is his only escape and solace. At an Italian resort, where he is favored to win a prestigious chess championship, he meets and falls in love with a caring woman. When a former mentor turned jealous saboteur tries to destroy his confidence, the fragile genius may lose more than just the big game.
- DVD 3091
- Stilte rond Christine M. A question of silence /
- Three women, all strangers to each other, confess to beating a man to death. The courts appoint a woman psychiatrist to study the case, and she gradually comes to understand and sympathize with the three women and to question her own nature. During the trial, the women's deep seated rage towards the male-dominated society in which they live stuns the courtroom.
- DVD 12354
- Virginia Woolf's Mrs. Dalloway
- As Clarissa Dalloway prepares for an elaborate party, she remembers another summer in the past, when she was a beautiful young woman. Her preparations are interrupted by the unexpected arrival of a former suitor from that long-ago summer. As the day of the party unfolds, Mrs. Dalloway's life also becomes strangely intertwined with a young man she never meets, but whose tragic fate strikes a chord of truth, deep in her soul, that she cannot deny.
- DVD 1471