Films & Other Videos
Films with: Gainsbourg, Charlotte
- 21 grams
- Fate brought them together, now vengence will tear them apart. A violent car accident unexpectedly throws together the lives of a college professor, an ex-con and a young mother with a reckless past. The crossing of their paths takes them through the heights of love, the depths of revenge and the promise of redemption.
- DVD 3722
- In this graphic psychodrama, a grief-stricken man and woman retreat to a cabin deep in the woods after the accidental death of their infant son, only to find terror and violence at the hands of nature and, ultimately, each other. But this most confrontational work yet from one of contemporary cinema's most controversial artists is no mere provocation. It is a visually sublime, emotionally ravaging journey to the darkest corners of the possessed human mind.
- DVD 4383
- Golden door
- A Sicilian farmer falls in love with a worldly British woman while both are attempting to immigrate to America.
- DVD 5208
- In this beautifully filmed movie about the end of the world, Justine and Michael are celebrating their marriage at a sumptuous party in the home of her sister Claire, and brother-in-law John. A planet called Melancholia is heading directly towards Earth and threatening to collide. Meanwhile, tensions are mounting and relationships are fraying as the family deals with their fears.
- DVD 8759
- Norman the moderate rise and tragic fall of a New York fixer /
- Norman Oppenheimer is a small time operator who befriends a young politician at a low point in his life. Three years later, when the politician becomes an influential world leader, Norman's life dramatically changes for better and worse.
- DVD 12295
- Volume 1: Joe, a self-diagnosed nymphomaniac is found beaten in the gutters. As a kind soul tries to nourish her back to health, Joe reveals her troubled past encounters, through erotic flashbacks of her youth that led her down this road to low self-esteem and self-worth. Volume 2: The story picks up with Joe's adulthood, where her journey of self-discovery leads to darker complications, near destruction, reconciling her decisions to move on.
- DVD 10722
- Science of sleep
- A playful romantic fantasy set inside the topsy-turvey brain of Stephane, an eccentric young man whose dreams constantly invade his waking life. Unable to find the secret to his neighbor's heart while awake, he searches for the answer in his dreams.
- DVD 6707