Films & Other Videos
Films with: Fujiwara, Kamatari
- Sanbiki no samurai Three outlaw samurai /
- An offshoot of a Japanese television series of the same name, "Three outlaw samurai" is a classic in its own right. A wandering, seen-it-all ronin becomes entangled in the dangerous business of two other samurai hired to execute a band of peasants who have kidnapped the daughter of a corrupt magistrate. With remarkable storytelling economy and thrilling action scenes, it's an expertly mounted tale of revenge and loyalty.
- DVD 9657
- Seven samurai
- Tells the story of a sixteenth-century village whose desperate inhabitants hire seven out-of-work warriors to protect them from invading bandits.
- DVD 6
- Tōkyō boshoku Tokyo twilight /
- Two sisters struggle with a host of family issues, including the loss of their mother, an unwanted pregnancy, and marital difficulties.
- DVD 12789
- Yojimbo The bodyguard /
- In the year 1860, a wandering samurai-for-hire turns the war between two clans fighting for control of a small town to his own advantage. A satire on greed, violence, paranoia and human weakness. Includes theatrical trailer.
- DVD 654