Films & Other Videos
Films with: Fey, Tina
- 30 Rock.
- Liz Lemon is the head writer of a live variety program in New York City. Liz's life is turned upside down when brash new network executive Jack Donaghy interferes with her show, bring the wildly unpredicatable Tracy Jordan into the cast. Now it's up to Liz to manage the mayhem and still try to have a life.
- DVD 6175
- Baby mama
- Kate is a successful and single businesswoman who has long put her career ahead of a personal life. At 37, she's finally determined to have a child on her own. Unable to get pregnant, a driven Kate allows South Philly working girl Angie Ostrowiski to become her unlikely surrogate. After learning that Angie is pregnant, Kate goes into precision nesting mode. She reads childcare books, baby-proofs the apartment and researches top pre-schools. But, Kate's well-organized strategy is turned upside down when her Baby Mama shows up at her doorstep with no place to live. Structured Kate tries to turn vibrant Angie into the perfect expectant mom. In a battle of wills, they prepare for the baby's arrival. They soon discover that there are two kinds of family: the one you're born to and the one you make.
- DVD 6501
- Invention of lying
- Mark is a desperate unemployed writer who lives in a world where everyone unfailingly tells the truth. People don't even know what fiction is. Every thought, no matter how humiliating or harsh, tumbles out unvarnished. Then one day, Mark becomes so desperate he concocts a lie. In a world where everyone is unfailingly honest, a lie is believed with total and absolute gullibility. Mark can get anything he wants. The one thing he truly wants is the love of a girl named Anna who happens to be the one person he can't bring himself to lie to.
- DVD 9457
- Mean girls
- When a young girl who has lived in Africa and been homeschooled moves to New York, she must enter a public high school. Survival of the fittest takes on a whole new meaning when she falls for the ex-boyfriend of the most popular girl in school.
- DVD 4667
- A young boy named Sosuke rescues a goldfish named Ponyo, and they embark on a fantastic journey of friendship before Ponyo's father forces her to return to the sea. Ponyo's desire to be human upsets the balance of nature and only Ponyo's mother, a beautiful sea goddess, can restore nature's balance and make Ponyo's dreams come true.
- DVD 7322
- The story of two disconnected sisters summoned home to clean out their childhood bedroom before their parents sell the family house. Looking to recapture their glory days, they throw one final high-school-style party for their classmates, which turns into the cathartic rager that a bunch of ground-down adults really need.
- DVD 11567
- This is where I leave you
- When their father passes away, four grown siblings, bruised and banged up by their respective adult lives, are forced to return to their childhood home and live under the same roof together for a week. Confronting their history and the frayed states of their relationships among the people who know and love them best, they ultimately reconnect in hysterical and emotionally affecting ways amid the chaos, humor, heartache and redemption that only families can provide.
- DVD 11448
- Whiskey tango foxtrot
- Based on journalist Kim Barker's memoir "The Taliban shuffle: strange days in Afghanistan and Pakistan", which details her years as a reporter in Pakistan and Afghanistan beginning in 2002.
- DVD 11745