Films & Other Videos
Films with: Ferretti, Dante
- Howard Hughes was a rich young man from Texas, heir to his father's fortune, when he decided he wanted to make movies. Age 21, he made the most expensive Hollywood film ever (at the time); and went on to break air-speed records, make another fortune in aircraft design, smash Charles Lindbergh's round-the-world flight record, and be romantically linked with almost all of Hollywood's famous beauties. Nevertheless, he died alone, sealed into a room he never left, the victim of compulsions that drove him to greatness, while containing the seeds of his undoing.
- DVD 3814
- Gangs of New York
- In 1846, waves of Irish immigrants poured into the New York neighborhood of Five Points. "Billy the Butcher" bands his fellow "Native Americans" into a gang to take on the Irish gang "The Dead Rabbits," organized by Priest Vallon. After an bloody clash Vallon is dead and his son ends up in a brutal reform school. In 1862, that boy returns to seek vengeance against the man that killed his father.
- DVD 1799
- Hamlet, a prince of medieval-era Denmark, senses treachery behind his royal father's death. His mother is all too dangerously entangled in that treachery. This film portrays Shakespeare's immortal tale of high adventure and evil deeds.
- DVD 4877
- Indagine su un cittadino al di sopra di ogni sospetto investigation of a citizen above suspicion /
- "The Kafkaesque tale of a Roman police inspector ... investigating a heinous crime-which he himself committed"--Container.
- DVD 10140
- Based on Euripides' classic tragedy of a proud woman betrayed by the man she loves.
- DVD 2379
- Two Catholic missionaries face the ultimate test of faith when they travel to Japan looking for their missing mentor, at a time when Catholicism was outlawed.
- DVD 12155