Films & Other Videos
Films with: Farina, Dennis
- This one hour drama centers on an intuitive tough guy named Chester "Ace" Bernstein, who has always been involved with gambling, from bookmaking and money laundering to casino operations. Recently released from prison after three years, he teams with Gus Demitriou, his longtime chauffeur and muscle, to craft a complex plan involving the Santa Anita Racetrack in California.
- DVD 9664
- FBI agent Will Graham captured the diabolical Dr. Hannibal Lecter but nearly lost his mind in the process and retired from the Bureau. When he is coaxed out of retirement to hunt a serial killer called "The Tooth Fairy" he is again faced with the horrors incumbent in entering a serial killer's mind.
- DVD 1421
- Out of sight
- A career bank robber busts out of jail with the help of his buddy and kidnaps a U.S. Marshal in the process. When the two cons head for Detroit to pull off their final big heist, the Marshal is put on their case but she finds she is attracted to one of them and has second thoughts about bringing them in.
- DVD 1669
- Sidewalks of New York
- A close-up look at the ups and downs of dating and marriage. Take a look at three men and three women who unknowingly form a tangled web of relationships.
- DVD 1934
- "A diamond heist gone haywire launches gangster, bookies and a dog on a rollicking ride through the rugged world of bare-knuckle boxing in search of the missing stone"--Container.
- DVD 1249
- You kill me
- Frank Falenczyk loves his job. He is a hit-man for his Polish mob family in Buffalo, New York. But Frank has a drinking problem and when he messes up a critical assignment that puts the family business in peril, his uncle sends him to San Francisco to clean up his act. Frank is not the touchy-feely kind of guy, but he starts going to AA meetings, gets a sponsor and a job at a mortuary where he falls for the tart-tongued Laurel, a woman who is dangerously devoid of boundaries. But, things aren't going well in Buffalo where an upstart Irish gang is threatening the family business. When violence erupts, Frank is forced to return home and with an unlikely assist from Laurel, faces old rivals on new terms.
- DVD 5498