Films & Other Videos
Films with: Fargeau, Jean-Pol
- 35 rhums 35 shots of rum /
- Lionel is a middle-aged widower who makes his living driving a train and shares an apartment with his twenty-something daughter Josephine. Lionel and Josephine have a warm and caring relationship. Lionel's on-and-off girlfriend Gabrielle and their footloose friend Noe live in the same building. Together the four have fallen into a casual family relationship. But when Josephine and Noe become more than friends, Lionel is on edge.
- DVD 7928
- Beau travail
- Story of a sergeant in the French Foreign Legion in Djibouti whose ordered life is turned upside down with the arrival of a new recruit who finds favor with the unit's commander. Loosely based on Herman Melville's Billy Budd.
- DVD 1390
- A young woman returns to Cameroon to trace her past. Soon the sights, sounds and smells sweep her back to her childhood and memories of the people who populated her youth.
- DVD 4467
- J'ai pas sommeil I can't sleep /
- Based on the true story of Thierry Paulin, who with his male lover murdered over 20 elderly women in Paris in the 1980s.
- DVD 4568
- Salauds Bastards /
- Following his brother-in-law's suicide, sea captain Marco goes AWOL to rescue his estranged sister and teenaged niece from a powerful, wealthy businessman, who just so happens to be his lover's husband. But Marco's attempt at heroism is soon thwarted as he delves further into the hellish world his sister has involved herself in, and the deception from those he trusted most.
- DVD 12713