Films & Other Videos
Films with: Estrada, Luis
- Infierno Hell /
- Benjamín García, El Benny, es deportado de Estados Unidos y al regresar a su pueblo encuentra un panorama desolador. La violencia, la corrupción y la crisis económica que azotan al país han devastado por completo al lugar. El Benny, sin otras opciones y para ayudar a su familia a salir adelante, se involucra en el negocio del narco, en el que tiene, por primera vez en su vida, una fulgurante prosperidad llena de dinero, mujeres y violencia, pero al final descubrirá en carne propia, que el tentador camino de la vida criminal no siempre paga lo que promete. Benjamin Garcia, El Benny, is deported from the U.S., and upon his return to Mexico finds a bleak picture. The violence, corruption and economic crisis plaguing the country have completely devastated the place. Benny, with no other options and to help his family out, gets involved in the drug business, where he finds, for the first time in his life, a prosperous life, full of money, women and violence. In the end, he discovers firsthand that the tempting criminal way of life does not always pay what it promises.
- DVD 10052
- Ley de Herodes Herod's law /
- The tiny town of San Pedro de los Saguaros needs a new Mayor, as the populace has assassinated several. As a reward for his party loyalty, the ruling governor gives hapless junk dealer Damián Alcázar the post. An honest if idealistic man, Vargas arrives with his beautiful, ambitious wife Gloria. Picked for his stupidity, he quickly discovers that bribes, blackmail, gratuitous fines, and other abuses of authority are the only way to get things done, and soon transforms himself from ineffectual stooge to paragon of corruption--or, a successful politician. Along the way, he encounters a surly madam, a moralizing doctor, a mercenary priest, and an opportunistic gringo. He justifies his actions with a motto learned from his party leader, who quotes Herod's Law, which is (if somewhat reworded), "Either you screw them or you get screwed."
- DVD 10054
- Mundo maravilloso Wonderful world /
- Once upon a time, Juan Pérez, the poorest of the poor, reaches fame in a fluke accident in what seemed to be an attempt of suicide, to protest against the government and his social condition. The Ministry of Economy, surrounded by the scandal in which he is blamed by Pérez's decision, decides to reward him changing his life giving him a little house, a car and a job. But when other poor people (Pérez's close friends) find out about his reversal of fortune, decide to imitate him faking suicide attempts in different buildings in Mexico City.
- DVD 10053