Films & Other Videos
Films with: Elliott, Chris
- Groundhog Day
- There is an old belief that everyone is rewarded with the heaven or hell that he deserves. For Phil, the nasty, self-centered weather forecaster in "Groundhog Day," that hell reveals itself one morning in the Groundhog Capitol of the USA, Punxsutawney, Pa. He has journeyed there to do a remote broadcast about his namesake, the groundhog Punxsutawney Phil, and wakes up the next morning in the same bed, with the radio playing the same song, and it gradually becomes clear to him that he is reliving precisely the same day. It will be Groundhog Day again tomorrow, too, and on the day after that. Finally, Phil begins to ponder the question "What would you do if you were stuck in one place, and everything that you did was the same, and nothing mattered?"
- DVD 234
- Joan the woman
- In WWI an English officer is inspired to fulfill his mission when he finds the decayed sword of Joan of Arc who appears to him in a vision. The story goes back through her leadership of the French army and her burning at the stake.
- DVD 1629
- Perilous fight America's World War II in color /
- "This DVD brings America's wartime experience, on the battlefield and at home, vividly and intimately to life. The series combines original color film footage with compelling passages from diaries and letters written by people who were part of an unforgettable period of history."
- DVD 2640
- Screenwriter Keith Michaels was once on top of the world. Now he's divorced, broke, approaching fifty, and hasn't written a hit film in years. So when a university in the quiet town of Binghamton asks him to teach a course in screenwriting, Keith can't say no. His attitude slowly begins to change once he gets to know his students, including Holly, a single mom looking to start a new chapter in life.
- DVD 11982
- There's something about Mary
- DVD 562