Films & Other Videos
Films with: Edelman, Pawel
- This film follows the degradation of Captain Alfred Dreyfus, a victim of the widespread anti-semitism in the French army (and in France) in which he served. Much of the film is seen through the viewpoint of Colonel Picquart, who was instrumental in the eventual vindication of Dreyfus.
- DVD 13405
- Based on the memoirs of Wladyslaw Szpilman, a Polish Jew, who was a brilliant pianist. He watched as his family was shipped off to Nazi labor camps. He managed to escape and lived for years in the ruins of Warsaw, hiding from the Nazis.
- DVD 1780
- Two brothers, trying to unearth a secret from the days of the German occupation, come into conflict with the people of their village.
- DVD 10057
- Ray Charles went blind at the age of seven. Inspired by his mother who insisted he make his own way, he found his calling at the keyboard. 'Ray' follows as he overcomes drug addiction while becoming one of the country's most beloved performers.
- DVD 3902
- Zemsta Revenge /
- Czesnik and Rejent are the combative scions of two prominent families fallen on hard times, both of whom have the poor fortune of having homes which share a common courtyard. Czesnik's niece Klara has fallen in love with Waclaw, Rejent's son. However, Rejent has promised his son to Podstolina, a beautiful widow who has attracted Czesnik's eye. Meanwhile, Papkin, a former nobleman short on both cash and courage, hopes to wed Klara, but as a neutral party in the feud between the two clans, Klara thinks she might be able to use Papkin for her own purposes to bring her together with Waclaw.
- DVD 3742