Films & Other Videos
Films with: Dyrholm, Trine
- Festen the celebration /
- At the sixtieth birthday party of a Danish patriarch, his oldest son reveals a family secret that contributed to his twin sister's suicide.
- DVD 3183
- Hævnen In a better world /
- "Bullied at school, Elias is defended by Christian, a boy greatly troubled over his mother's death. So when the two become involved in an act of revenge with potentially tragic consequences, it's their parents who are left to help them come to terms iwth the complexity of human emotions, pain and empath."--Container.
- DVD 8573
- Kongelig affære A royal affair
- The passionate and forbidden romance between the insane Danish King, the royal physician, and the young but strong-willed Queen leads to a revolution that changes an entire nation.
- DVD 9467
- Troubled water DeUsynlige /
- Jan, recently released from prison after serving time for the murder of a child, has always maintained his innocence and is ready to put the past behind him. A gifted organist, he takes a job at an Oslo church under his middle name, Thomas. His talent and gentle manner quickly earn him the respect of his superiors, as well as the love of the pastor, Anna, and her little boy, Jens. But his past catches up with him when Agnes, a local teacher, comes to the church on a school visit and recognizes the organist as Jan, the man who was convicted for the murder of her son.--Container. The Kolaborator. Goran, a promising young soccer player, is forced to become a soldier as the war in Yugoslavia begins. He is quickly transformed from a talented athlete into an executioner. But soon Goran must make the decision of his life when he is ordered to kill someone from his past.--Container.
- DVD 7419
- Unga Astrid Becoming Astrid /
- Teenaged Astrid Lindgren, future author of Pippi Longstocking, leads a carefree life in rural Sweden. Eager to break free from her conservative upbringing, she accepts an internship at a local newspaper where she attracts the attention of its married editor. After Astrid becomes pregnant, she leaves home to give birth to a son, whom she reluctantly leaves with a foster mother. When the foster mother falls ill, Astrid uses her imagination and gift for storytelling to reconnect with her child.
- DVD 13017