Films & Other Videos
Films with: Dwyer, Finola
- An Irish immigrant lands in 1950s Brooklyn, where she quickly falls into a romance with a local. When her past catches up with her, however, she must choose between two countries and the lives that exist within.
- DVD 11531
- In the early 1960's, 16-year-old Jenny Mellor lives with her parents in a London suburb. She is smart, pretty, and working toward her goal of being accepted into Oxford. Her life will take a big turn when she meets David, a man twice her age. Now she must decide if she will pursue an education at Oxford, or if she will choose to learn all that a charismatic older man can teach her.
- DVD 7339
- Me without you
- Holly and Marina make a childhood pact - to be forever friends. As the years pass, Holly seems to be the only constant in Marina's life. Holly buries herself in books, insecure around her beautiful and possessive best friend. She holds one secret from Marina: her increasing passion for Marina's brother, Nat. As the years roll by, the girls try everything life has to offer - sex, love, loss, and rock 'n' roll. But for Holly, a friendship that has never been equal gradually begins to feel like a trap.
- DVD 2423
- The rumor circling the halls is that Beecham House (the home for retired musicians) is soon to play host to a new resident. Word is, it's a star. Reginald, Wilfred and Cecily are in for a special shock when the new arrival turns out to be none other than their former singing partner, Jean. Her subsequent career as a star soloist, and the ego that accompanied it, split up their long friendship and ended her marriage to Reggie, who takes the news of her arrival particularly hard.
- DVD 9662
- Their finest
- Set in 1940 London, the story is an ode to how women played a major role in boosting national morale during the Blitz of London in the second World War.
- DVD 12322