Films & Other Videos
Films with: Dujardin, Jean
- In 1927, George Valentin is a silent movie superstar. However, the advent of the talkies will kill his career and he will sink into oblivion. For young extra Peppy Miller, it seems the sky's the limit as major movie stardom awaits. Though their careers are taking different paths their destinies will become entwined.
- DVD 8962
- "'Malinowski is a typical cop. One day he gets an urgent call - when he returns home his daughter is missing, but her body is quickly discovered. Racked with guilt he is also filled with hatred for the man arrested for the crime, but after being sent to prison the convict eventually manages to lure Malinowski into a secret correspondence. Doubts begin to surface - was he really the guilty man, or could this have been the work of another serial child abductor who may have been in the area Malinowski launches his own investigation."--Container.
- DVD 13078
- This film follows the degradation of Captain Alfred Dreyfus, a victim of the widespread anti-semitism in the French army (and in France) in which he served. Much of the film is seen through the viewpoint of Colonel Picquart, who was instrumental in the eventual vindication of Dreyfus.
- DVD 13405
- Monuments men
- An unlikely World War II platoon has been tasked by FDR with going into Germany to rescue artistic masterpieces from Nazi thieves and returning them to their rightful owners. With the art trapped behind enemy lines, and with the German army under orders to destroy everything as the Reich fell, how could they possibly succeed? But as the Monuments Men, as they were called, found themselves in a race against time, they would risk their lives to protect mankind's greatest achievements.
- DVD 10405
- OSS 117 le Caire, nid d'espions /
- Secret agent Hubert Bonisseur de la Bath, a.k.a. OSS 117 who in the tradition of Maxwell Smart and Inspector Clouseau somehow succeeds in spite of his ineptitude. After a fellow agent is murdered, Hubert is ordered to take his place.
- DVD 7372
- Wolf of Wall Street
- "A young stockbroker [is] hungry for fame and glory in New York City, where corruption is king and more is never enough. His name was Jordan Belfort"--Container.
- DVD 10280