Films & Other Videos
Films with: Duff, Anne-Marie
- Last station
- In honor of his newly created religion, Russian novelist Leo Tolstoy renounces his title, property, and family in favor of poverty and celibacy. For the Countess Sofya, his wife of nearly fifty years, this is the last straw! After she discovers his plans to leave the rights to his iconic novels to the Russian people rather than his own family, she decides to use every trick of seduction in her considerable arsenal, to fight for what she believes is rightfully hers.
- DVD 7557
- Magdalene sisters
- In Ireland in the 1960s, four women were sent to the Magdalene sisterhood asylum because of 'sinful' behavior. They all had to work in the laundry, where the strict nuns would break everyone's wills through sadistic punishment. Based on a true story.
- DVD 3136
- Nowhere boy
- Set in Liverpool in 1955, the adolescent years of John Lennon are chronicled. Raised by his Aunt Mimi, his world is turned inside-out when his free spirited mother re-enters his life, opening up old wounds that release pain, anger, frustration, and his artistry.
- DVD 7999
- Meet the Gallaghers. Mom went AWOL years ago. Dad stayed home with the six children only to hit the bottle, and sometimes the kids. The real head of the family is big sister Fiona, who looks after Carl, Debbie and baby Liam. She is occasionally helped, more often hindered, by streetwise "Lip" and the actively gay, but very private, Ian.
- DVD 8653
- Inspired by true events, a moving drama exploring the passion and heartbreak of the women who risked everything in their fight for equality in early 20th century Britain. The story centers on Maud, a working wife and mother whose life is forever changed when she is secretly recruited to join the U.K.'s growing suffragette movement. Galvanized by the outlaw fugitive Emmeline Pankhurst, Maud becomes an activist for the cause alongside women from all walks of life.
- DVD 11438