Films & Other Videos
Films with: Dorsky, Nathaniel
- Life and times of Allen Ginsberg
- Depicts Allen Ginsberg, an American poet and social activist in the different decades of his life and activities; the director's cut updates the film to include information about Ginserg's death.
- DVD 5794
- Monumental David Brower's fight for wild America /
- Tells the story of conservationist David Brower, first executive director of the Sierra Club and founder of Friends of the Earth and the Earth Island Institute, who worked to save the natural environment and to protect and establish some of America's national parks. Includes 16-mm archival footage (much shot by Brower himself), photographic images from well-known artists, and interviews with leading conservationists, photographers, historians, curators, and politicians, as well as Brower's family, friends, and colleagues.
- DVD 3319
- What happened to Kerouac?
- Investigates the personal history and creative process of Jack Kerouac, father of the Beat Generation, author of "On the road", and a pivotal figure of the fifties countercultural revolution. Shows what happened when fame and notoriety were thrust upon an essentially reticent man.
- DVD 7160