Films & Other Videos
Films with: Dorff, Stephen
- Account of the early days of the Beatles, when they were playing strip joints in Hamburg, Germany. John wants his best friend, Stuart Sutcliffe, to join the band, but Stu is headed in a different direction- toward a beautiful photographer who is documenting the Beatles' rise.
- DVD 2605
- Cecil B. Demented
- A young lunatic director and his devoted cult of cinema terrorists kidnap a Hollywood movie goddess and force her to star in their radical underground movie.
- DVD 1694
- I shot Andy Warhol
- A journey into the cultural whirlwind of events surrounding Valerie Solanas' shooting of pop-art superstar Andy Warhol.
- DVD 2002
- Tells the story of the Japanese invasion of Nanking, China in the early days of World War II and focuses on the efforts of a small group of unarmed Westerners who established a Safety Zone where over 200,000 Chinese found refuge. Told through deeply moving interviews with Chinese survivors, archival footage, and chilling testimonies of Japanese soldiers, interwoven with staged readings of the Westerners' letters and diaries.
- DVD 5513
- Public enemies
- No one could stop Dillinger and his gang. No jail could hold him. His charm and audacious jailbreaks endeared him to almost everyone, from his girlfriend Billie Frechette to an American public who had no sympathy for the banks that had plunged the country into the Depression. But while the adventures of Dillinger's gang thrilled many, Hoover made Dillinger America's first Public Enemy Number One.
- DVD 7094
- A witty, moving, and empathetic look into the orbit of actor Johnny Marco. You have probably seen him in the tabloids; Johnny is living at the legendary Chateau Marmont hotel in Hollywood. He has a Ferrari to drive around in, and a constant stream of girls and pills to stay in with. Comfortably numbed, Johnny drifts along. Then, his 11-year-old daughter Cleo from his failed marriage arrives unexpectedly at the Chateau. Their encounters encourage Johnny to face up to where he is in life.
- DVD 8053