Films & Other Videos
- Affairs of Anatol
- A New York socialite becomes bored with his newlywed bride and attempts to broaden his romantic horizons by rescuing a series of damsels in distress.
- DVD 1628
- [Carmen] A beautiful gypsy girl uses her irresistible charms to seduce a faithful military guard so that a band of smugglers can penetrate his stronghold. [The cheat] Depicts an impulsive, social climbing woman who gambles away Red Cross funds entrusted to her. She seeks the help of an Asian merchant to save her reputation and in return becomes his property.
- DVD 1749
- Cecil B. DeMille's Union Pacific
- "Overseer Jeff Butler is hired by the Union Pacific to root out the saboteurs who have been launching savage attacks on the construction of the first transcontinental railroad."--Container.
- DVD 9513
- "Claudette Colbert gives a stunning performance as the alluring Queen of the Nile in this colossal epic of passion and deception. Determined to exert her power over Julius Caesar, Cleopatra uses her beauty and wit to seduce the Roman leader into leaving his wife for her. After Caesar's downfall, Cleopatra turns her attention to the dashing Marc Antony. But as their passionate love affair threatens the peace of the empire, Cleopatra fights a desperate battle to hold onto her happiness and her throne." From container.
- DVD 9511
- Don't change your husband
- Don't change your husband: Leila Porter, tired of her dull husband, leaves him for another man who turns out to be a two-timing playboy. Leila then encourages her first husband to pursue her again. The golden chance: Mary, married to an alcoholic and now reduced to poverty, meets a millionaire and may have a chance for a future with him.
- DVD 6917
- Each dawn I die
- A muckraking reporter is framed for murder and sent to a particularly brutal prison.
- DVD 12771
- Four frightened people
- Four castaways embark on a journey beyond their wildest dreams in this glorious romantic adventure. When deadly bubonic plague breaks out on a coastal steamer, four passengers steal a lifeboat and set out on a mission of survival. They land on a remote Malayan island and soon shed all trappings of their former selves. But when the native guide is suddenly murdered, they find themselves at the mercy of hostile islanders and must use their newfound survival skills if they are going to escape a terrible fate.
- DVD 9510
- Joan the woman
- In WWI an English officer is inspired to fulfill his mission when he finds the decayed sword of Joan of Arc who appears to him in a vision. The story goes back through her leadership of the French army and her burning at the stake.
- DVD 1629
- Male and female
- A spoiled woman always gets her way until shipwrecked with her butler. She then learns which qualities are really admirable in a person.
- DVD 2172
- DVD 2171
- Reap the wild wind
- A sea captain is locked in battle in 1840s Key West with lawyer Steve Tolliver for the affections of a beautiful ship owner. Tolliver attempts to prosecute the captain for the murder of a girl who was allegedly on board.
- DVD 480
- Sign of the cross
- In the year 64 C.E., the corrupt and maniacal Emperor Nero torches Rome, and is advised to blame the ensuing destruction on the unsuspecting Christians. Meanwhile, Roman Prefect Marcus Superbus falls for an innocent and beautiful Christian maiden, Mercia. When the seductive and wicked Empress, Poppaea, learns that she has a rival for Marcus' affections, she conspires to send all Christians to a chilling death.
- DVD 9495
- Sunset Blvd.
- Pursued by creditors, Joe swerves into a driveway of a seemingly abandoned Sunset Boulevard mansion. He finds Norma, an ex-screen queen dreaming of a dramatic comeback and her husband/servant living there. She takes a fancy to Joe and, learning that he is a scriptwriter, persuades him to help her with her comeback screenplay. Being broke he accepts. He falls in love with a young script reader, but Norma breaks up their romance. Thinking she is mad, he tries to leave, but Norma kills him in a scene which she believes is the highlight of her comeback movie.
- DVD 3688
- Ten Commandments
- The story of the life of Moses from the Pharaoh's household through his life of leading his people to freedom.
- DVD 545