Films & Other Videos
Films with: Decae, Henri
- 400 blows
- Fourteen-year-old Antoine Doinet lives in a cramped apartment with his mother and stepfather, neglected by them and unlucky at school. Living an intense imaginative life of his own he gets into trouble and is finally committed to reform school from which he escapes and runs towards the sea, which he has never seen.
- DVD 12064
- Cercle rouge Red circle /
- A master thief is fresh out of prison. But instead of toeing the line, he finds his steps leading back to the shadowy world of crime. He, a notorious escapee, and an alcoholic ex-cop plan a jewel heist, while being persued by a police superintendent.
- DVD 3024
- Cybèle : ou, Les dimanches de Ville d'Avray Sundays and Cybèle /
- A psychologically damaged war veteran and a neglected child begin a startlingly intimate friendship, one that ultimately ignites the suspicion and anger of his friends and neighbors in suburban Paris. It becomes a stirring contemplation of an alliance between two troubled souls.
- DVD 13067
- Samouraï The samurai /
- Jef Costello is a fedora and trench-coat wearing contract killer with samurai instincts. When Jef assassinates a nighclub owner, he finds himself confronted by a series of witnesses, who drop his perfect world into the hands of a persistent police investigator and Jef's shadowy employer, both of whom are determined to put an end to the career criminal.
- DVD 4572
- Silence de la mer The silence of the sea /
- 1941. An idealistic, naive German officer in Nazi occupied France is assigned to the home of a middle-aged man and his grown niece. Their response to his presence - their only form of resistance - is complete silence.
- DVD 11061