Films & Other Videos
Films with: Davies, Oliver Ford
- David Copperfield
- The most autobiographical of Dickens' works, David Copperfield often echoes the writer's own life. It tells a moving story of David's journey from birth to maturity, a journey which inextricably links his life with some of Dickens' most colorful and extraordinary families.
- DVD 3580
- Inspector Morse. Fat chance /
- Inspector Morse is a melancholy, enigmatic and romantic man who never uses his first name and who finds solace in real ale, classical music and difficult crosswords. Together with his able Sergeant Lewis, Morse uses his considerable intellect and passion for the truth and justice to investigate death and murder in the English university town of Oxford.
- DVD 9025
- A newly widowed woman moves to London to be near her family. She soon feels like she is just an invisible old lady until a young man comes into her life. She finds things in herself that she thought were lost forever, but at what cost?
- DVD 3696
- Star wars.
- Torn between loyalty to his mentor, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and the seductive powers of the Sith, Anakin Skywalker ultimately turns his back on the Jedi. This begins his complete journey to the dark side and his transformation into Darth Vader..
- DVD 8267