Films & Other Videos
Films with: Dante, Joe
- Earth vs. the flying saucers
- Dr. Russell Marvin heads up Operation Skyhook, which is tasked with sending experimental rockets into the upper atmosphere. Unfortunately, all the rockets are somehow disappearing. During the final rocket launching, a flying saucer lands and the military fires upon the aliens, triggering the destruction of the installation and a cryptic warning from the aliens. In response, Dr. Marvin and his colleagues develop an anti-magnetic beam weapon to disable the flying discs. The weapon and the mettle of the populace of Washington, DC are soon put to the test, when the flying saucers attack.
- DVD 4413
- When a young bank teller inadvertently breaks the rules of Mogwai care, his new pet, Gizmo, multiplies into a bevy of mischievous brothers, who soon morph into malevolent scaly creatures.
- DVD 8416
- Eye-popping special effects highlight this updated werewolf story.
- DVD 5525
- A gregarious creator of sci-fi thrillers brings his unique brand of showmanship to the unsuspecting residents of Key West, Florida during the Cuban missile crisis of 1962.
- DVD 622
- Maggie McKeown (Menzies) is a private investigator tracing a couple missing in rural Texas. She meets recluse Paul Grogan (Dillman) whom she recruits to help her. They trace the couple to a supposedly deserted Army base where they drain a pool looking for the missing couple. Mad scientist Dr. Robert Hoak (McCarthy) then appears, and informs them that they have just released a school of super-bred killer piranha into the river. Hoak had been hired by the Army to develop an indestrutible strain of piranha to infest the rivers of Vietnam, but the war ended before the fish were ready. Meanwhile, the fish are heading downstream toward a summer camp where the children (Grogan's daughter among them) are about to have an inner-tube race.
- DVD 464
- Small soldiers
- Meet the Commando Elite--toy action figures with an attitude. They've escaped from their boxes along with the Gorgonites, kindhearted but unusual-looking creatures. Now teenager Alan Abernathy gets enlisted to help the Gorgonites and rescue the girl of his dreams before the whole town is turned upside down.
- DVD 9433