Films & Other Videos
Films with: Cho, John
- Better luck tomorrow
- A group of seemingly "perfect" high-school buddies lead double lives. They fly high in a world of petty crime and material excess - a free-wheeling lifestyle that soon takes a downward spiral, leading to an unexpected, violent end.
- DVD 4480
- Harold & Kumar go to White Castle
- Two twenty-somthing stoner roommates, one a Korean-American investment banker, Harold and the other, an Indian-American medical school candidate, Kumar, go through a life changing journey. They are on a quest to satisfy their cravings for burgers and spend the night roaming the state of New Jersey in search of White Castle hamburgers running into one screwy obstacle after another.
- DVD 4818
- When four-year-old Kun's new baby sister, named Mirai (meaning 'future'), quickly wins the hearts of Kun's entire family, his world is turned upside down. As his mother returns to work, Kun becomes increasingly jealous of baby Mirai, until one day he storms off into the garden, where he encounters guests from the past and future, including his sister Mirai as a teenager. Together, Kun and teenage Mirai go on a journey through time, uncovering their family's incredible story.
- DVD 12966
- After David Kim's sixteen-year-old daughter goes missing, a local investigation is opened and a detective is assigned to the case. But 37 hours later and without a single lead, David decides to search the one place no one has looked yet, where all secrets are kept today: his daughter's laptop. David must trace his daughter's digital footprints before she disappears forever.
- DVD 12866
- Star trek
- The incredible story of a young crew's maiden voyage on board the most advanced starship ever created: the U.S.S. Enterprise. The fate of the galaxy rests in the hands of bitter rivals born worlds apart: James T. Kirk--delinquent, thrill-seeking Iowa farm boy and Spock--half-human outcast, prey to violent emotions the Vulcans have disdained for centuries. Together, they must find a way to defeat Nero, captain of the Romulan mining vessel Narada, who is determined to destroy every planet of the Federation--although no one knows why. Solving this mystery will take the collective talents of the entire Enterprise crew, and begin a partnership that will become a legend.
- DVD 10640
- Star Trek.
- When the crew of the Enterprise is called back home, they find that an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization has detonated the fleet and everything it stands for, leaving the world in a state of crisis. With a personal score to settle, Captain Kirk leads a manhunt to a war-zone world to capture a one-man weapon of mass destruction.
- DVD 10634