Films & Other Videos
Films with: Bono
- Bukowski born into this /
- A look at the life and career of Charles Bukowski, a Los Angeles-based poet, novelist and counterculture icon.
- DVD 5451
- Darfur now six stories, one hope /
- Follows the story of six people who are determined to end the sufferings in Sudan's war-ravaged Darfur. The six - an American activist, an international prosecutor, a Sudanese rebel, a sheikh, a leader of the World Food Program and an internationally known actor - demonstrate the power of how one individual can create extraordinary changes.
- DVD 5514
- How much does your building weigh, Mr. Foster?
- Born in Manchester, England on the wrong side of the tracks, Norman Foster rose from a humble working class background to become one of the premiere architects of modern times. Filmed in over ten countries and homing in on his most iconic works, including London's Swiss Re Tower, New York's Hearst Building, Berlin's Reichstag, and more, it's an unprecedented exploration of an architect whose quest is to improve the quality of life through design.
- DVD 9675
- Million Dollar Hotel
- In a downtown fleabag hotel, a media mogul's son has died and FBI agent Skinner (Gibson) has been brought in to find the murderer among the hotel's guests.
- DVD 2196
- Muscle Shoals
- "Located alongside the Tennessee River, Muscle Shoals, Alabama has helped create some of the most important and resonant songs of all time. Overcoming crushing poverty and staggering tragedies, Rick Hall brought black and white together to create music for the generations. He is responsible for creating the 'Muscle Shoals sound' and the Swampers, the house band at FAME Studios that eventually left to start its own successful studio known as Muscle Shoals Sound"--Container.
- DVD 10522