Films & Other Videos
Films with: Alfredson, Daniel
- Dragon tattoo trilogy
- The girl with the dragon tattoo: A journalist is aided in his search for a woman who has been missing, or dead, for forty years by a young female hacker. The girl who played with fire: As computer hacker Lisbeth and journalist Mikael investigate a sex-trafficking ring, Lisbeth is accused of three murders, causing her to go on the run while Mikael works to clear her name. The girl who kicked the hornet's nest: Lisbeth is recovering in a hospital and awaiting trial for three murders when she is released. Mikael must prove her innocence, but Lisbeth must be willing to share the details of her sordid experiences with the court.
- DVD 13416
- Flickan som lekte med elden Stieg Larsson's the girl who played with fire /
- "In this second installment of Stieg Larsson's phenomenal 'Millennium' trilogy, Lisbeth Salander is a wanted woman. A researcher and a Millennium journalist about to expose the truth about the sex trade in Sweden are brutally murdered and Salander's prints are on the weapon. Her history of unpredictable and violent behavior makes her an official danger to society. Mikael Blomkvist, Salander's friend and Millennium's publisher, is alone in his belief of Salander's innocence. Digging deeper, Blomkvist unearths evidence implicating highly placed members of Swedish society--as well as shocking details about Salander's past. He is desperate to get to her before she is cornered--but no one can find her anywhere"--Container.
- DVD 7864
- Stieg Larssons Luftslottet som sprängdes Stieg Larsson's The girl who kicked the hornet's nest /
- Two seriously injured people arrive at the emergency ward of the Sahlgrensa hospital in Gothenburg. Lisbeth Salander has a bullet in her head and needs immediate surgery, while Alexander Zalachenko has been attacked with an axe. Lisbeth wants revenge--against the men who tried to kill her, and the government that nearly destroyed her life. First, she must escape from the ICU and exculpate herself of murder charges against her. Mikael Blomkvist, meanwhile, is writing an article exposing the Swedish government and the secret service. Together, there is a chance for truth and justice to prevail, and finally, for Lisbeth Salander to put her past behind her.
- DVD 8096