Films & Other Videos
Films with: Alexander, Jason
- Comedy veterans, Penn Jillette and Paul Provenza, use their insider status and invite over 100 of their closest friends to reminisce, analyze, deconstruct and deliver their own versions of the world's dirtiest joke. The joke is an old burlesque routine too extreme to be performed in public. It's called The Aristocrats.
- DVD 4115
- Curb your enthusiasm.
- Larry David has it all - money, security, famous friends, a nurturing wife, and an oceanfront home. So why is he so intent on making a mess out of his life? Contains all 10 episodes from season two.
- DVD 5588
- Films of Garry Marshall
- Through in-depth interviews, behind the scenes footage and clips from his films, Garry Marshall talks about the ideas, influences, motivations, struggles and successes behind his work.
- DVD 2268
- Hachi a dog's tale /
- The heartwarming true story of a loyal dog named Hachiko. This very special friend would accompany his master to the train station everyday and return each afternoon to greet him after work. Even after his master passed away, he continued to return to the same spot at the station every day for the next nine years to wait for his beloved master. During his daily visits he touched many lives and taught the local people about love, compassion, and above all unyielding loyalty.
- DVD 10218
- Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Quasimodo ventures from his tower to the joyous festival of fools, but the crowd turns cruel and rejects him because of the way he looks. The gypsy Esmeralda rescues him and he finds himself battling to save the people and the city he loves--while reminding us to see people as they are rather than how they appear.
- DVD 7417
- Seinfeld the complete series /
- The misadventures of neurotic New York stand-up comedian Jerry Seinfeld and his equally neurotic New York friends.
- DVD 6239
- The continuing misadventures of comedian Jerry Seinfeld and his equally neurotic New York friends. Includes all 24 episodes of the fourth season of the popular television series.
- DVD 5758